I went over to the blog (this one right HERE <---click me) and when I saw HOW many people want to be on this design team I almost (ALMOST) changed my mind about doing this. HOLY SMOKES is that a lot of people who want this gig! Of course, they all know what I know. Simon Says Stamp rocks. It's simple. :) No, I'm not kissing you-know-what, c'mon people!! You all know me better than that. Right?! Right.
So today I made a few cards. I made four. One I just didn't like that much. The colors just didn't work for me that much. It reminded me too much of how blah it is outside. So I'm not posting that one. I dig the other three so those WILL get posted. ALL three!! WOOO!! Banner day!! THREE cards in one glorious day. Lucky you. HAHHAH!!
Card one:

I really love this set from Hero Arts (Speckled Ornaments) I can see it being used for so many things, but a monochromatic card was calling out to me. I loved using an Italian dictionary page and stamping on it with Versamark then using Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder. That stuff is so cool.
Card two:

Lots of Basic Grey Origins goodness going on in this card. The paper & the canvas tag...all origins. Just love it. I also love that it has earthy AND bright tones to it. What a great paper line. Glammed it up with a little satin ribbon before adding the natural element of a wooden button.
Card three:

Yep, it's all about Tim Holtz in this one. :) Got the Distress Inks going on, the alcohol inks, distressed edges, Perfect Pearls and the fragment tag. I think the PTI sentiment fits perfectly with that awesome Hero Arts Poppy stamp, though. Bold & bright. Love how this one turned out.
Lots & lots of supplies. Too many for me to type up right NOW!! ;) But I may amend each card to add the specific supplies I used tomorrow.
Thanks, as always, for stopping by to look.
I'm heading off to CHA on Friday! Wooo-hoooo! So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone & have a crafty good time. Hope to bring back some goodies. And be on the look out around my birthday (HINT, HINT) for some really awesome bloggy-goodness. :)
All my best,
7 comments:
Fabulous cards! I love that BG Origins goodness - I'm still hoarding mine... I need to make a card that's 'worthy', ya know?!? I love the last TH inspired one - gorgeous!
Absolutely gorgeous Lisa! I love each one! They are amazing! Good luck with the call!
Awwww, the word verification says eddy in it. :)
gorgeous cards :-) all of them are lovely ,, I love all the stamps and papers you used :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
please consider turning off word verification :-) x
I LOVE ALL OF THESE, and yes, I AM YELLING! FAB-OO work, missy!
WV: dedgeres
My car's transmission died. I has dedgeres.
Your cards are all lovely - good luck on the DT position.
Have fun at CHA!
P.S. I love the dictionary page background - stunning!
Fab cards. Thanks for sharing!
Oh
So Beautiful
Post a Comment