Anyway, as I was actually reading all her posts I noticed she made this really fabby paper ornament. AND she gave a tutorial! SA-WEET!!! It actually looked like something my tortured little brain could handle. Even better!
So I broke out some DSP and started reading through the tutorial (which you can find HERE <-- Click ). Please leave her some love & let her know I sent you, won't you? So here's my version of Leslie's paper ornament. I always have to bling things up, or make it "fussy". ;) But, I'm telling you the possibilities are ENDLESS!

I really hope you try these. If you do, please let me know & link to me in your comments. I'd love to see what you come up with, too!
Wishing you a warm & wonderful weekend. Happy creating!
{Supplies:
Paper: DSP - Jovial (Basic Grey)
Ink - Fired Brick (Distress Ink - Tim Holtz for Ranger)
Accessories - Pearls, Ribbon, Brad (SU!), Holographic EP - used as "glitter" (Ranger)}
All my best,
2 comments:
You are a sweetie-head! Thanks for the link love! I LOVE YOUR PAPER AND BLING! I can't do fussy, you know.
love your ornament! I'm almost tempted to try these for xmas cards for a friend!
Post a Comment