The challenge for us Jingle Belle'ers this week is The Ghost of Christmas Present . And the guest hostess is Clare from Miscanthus Crafts. Always fun to have a fellow Belle'er hosting the challenge.
Here's the criteria for what we are to use in our card for this week:
1. As white as a ghost
2. A present
3. A bow or knot
4. A touch of traditional Christmas colors
Here's what I came up with based on the above:
I wasn't planning to add the red, polka dot background, but I kinda had to. When I tried to take the pic it just kind of washed out since it was all white. Weird.
Anyway, the card is 3" x 6" rectangle. Kind of different for me. Just thought I'd shake things up. And all the papers except the base layer are metallic or shimmery in some fashion. I know you can't tell. Sorry. :( I couldn't find a sentiment I liked so, once again, I brought out my trusty-dusty Dymo label maker (everyone should have one of these...seriously!).
Been a rough week (having way too many of those lately). Thinking about crawling back in bed for awhile. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a lovely week ahead. xoxo
{Supplies:
Paper: Cardstock - White (Gina K Designs), Specialty (Paper Temptress)
Die-Cutting/Embossing: Rectangle/Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Zig-Zag Die-Namics (MFT)
Stickers: Kris Kringle Felt Element stickers (SEI)
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Accessories: Dymo Label Maker}
All my best,

12 comments:
I LOVE this! It's so ... so... WHITE! :D
Cute prezzie. Love the label words. Is that the new MFT border I see?
Oh, and SNAP OUT OF IT! It's gorgeous!
SO cute!!! Perfect color scheme! Did that felt come stripey??
Lovez it.
ooohhh...I love it...such a fun POP of color...gotta love the Dymo:) Hang in there girlie....
Lauren is a big fan of the Dymo ... and I am too, but can't ever find mine when I want to use it ... it looks awesome on your long-then layout ... fantastic ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.
This is fabulous, Lisa! I love the stark white with the darling little felt present and the fun sentiment! You should submit this to Cards when they have their Christmas call!
Wonderful card. Love your use of white space and all that lovely texture you created. Fab felt present too! hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at Jingle Belles. x
Cute, Lisa! I love all the white.
I hope you are feeling better!!!
ooooooooooooooooh! that is BRILLIANT, in every sense of the word! and once again you're totally makin' me want the FANCY dymo with the choice of fonts cause that is LUSCIOUS!!! (as is the scarlet label tape which i've never seen! ♥LOVING♥ this, you crafty JINGLE BELLE!!!!!!!! :)
oooh! i want one! i didn't before, but now i do. i love it. you are always so clever. and your cards are always so awesome... including THIS one! gorgeous job!
Gorgeous Lisa! Every week I cant wait to see what you've come up with for the JB challenge! That present is just adorable.
Last week was a rough one for me too :( We should have a virtual chocolate night and forget about all the bad things. I am a firm believer that chocolate cures most everything ;)
Cool package! And such a lovely card.
Fabulous card Lisa ... well done on being highlighted at JB ... well deserved ... Have a lovely day
Post a Comment