I decided to give some stuff away this very first day of the New Year. This day has LOTS of ONES in it! It's the first day of the first month of 2011 and it's my 100th blog post! Whoooo! Seems like as good a time as any to me! How about you?
Alrighty then! On with the show!
So. Here's what I have to give away. Some BRAND NEW Hero Arts yumminess. (I looooove Hero Arts.) And....some Unity Kits of the Month from September, October, and December. The Unity kits were ordered by me, but never used. I have no idea why, just didn't. So I thought they'd be cool to give away. Hope you think so, too.
Here's what you need to do!
1. Leave a comment. (Way too easy!)
2. Become a fan of papergrace designs on Facebook and leave a comment on there.
3. Ask your crafty/stampy friends to "like" papergrace designs on Facebook and leave another comment (Please tell them that in their comment to say who sent them to me. If I don't know, I can't count the comment. Boo! )
4. Follow papergrace_dsgn on twitter and tweet about the giveaway! (You can say anything such as, "Have you seen the big give-away at http://papergrace.blogspot.com? Make sure to @papergrace_dsgn so I can see your tweets!)
5. Follow this blog through the blogger follower or through Google Reader and leave another comment. (If you already follow, you know you've gotten extra options of getting goodies already!) If you're not following my blog (why?!) I know it seems mystical or difficult, but the "Follow" is right up at VERY top of the page, above the header. I'd love it if you did. :)
So that's at least FIVE chances! More if you were already a follower and commented before today. :)
*** You do NOT need to do all of these things, but the more you do...the more chances you have to win. And that's a good thing, right? RIGHT!!
Ready to see what you were waiting for? Here we goooooooo....
From Unity:
The September KOM

The October KOM

The December KOM

Nice, huh?
AND NOW!!! For the BIG PRIZE (like those weren't big enough!) The Hero Arts!!

I think that's some awesome crafty goodness right there!
I think I'll give you a solid 7 days to get the word out. I may even throw some extra stuff to the person who gets me the most followers!! How 'bout that?!
Oh! Before I forget...wow...so much to say! This give-away IS open to all US AND Canadian residents. I love me some Canadians. ;) If you want to be considered & live somewhere else...please let me know. These prize packs are pretty big, but maybe we can work something out. Sound good?! GREAT!
So!! Get to following, commenting, and passing on the word. If you post the give-away on your blog let me know that, too! :) And... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
** COMMENTING CLOSED!! I will begin tallying up all the comments tomorrow! 1/8/11 YAY! :)**
All my best,
116 comments:
What an awesome giveaway!!! Thanks for the opportunity and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
...and I already follow you :)
Happy New Year my friend!
You know I follow you in my Google Reader! I liked you on FB AND follow you on twitter... AND I shared your post on my FB wall & suggested you to all of my scrappy friends!
Awesome! And you are SO brave! Good luck to all... and Happy 2011!
Already a fan on Facebook... (totally funny and off-topic, but the CAPTCHA is "nommin". lol! NOM NOM NOM!)
I shared on FB and told EVERYBODY about you!
I followed your "other" twitter (YOU didn't tell me you'd gotten another! You were holdin' out on me... lol!) and tweeted your giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/i_am_lisa_too/status/21140821789122560
And I just "followed" you through Google Reader. Just because I can and you are SO awesome!
and before I hit the sack, I posted about you, too! (Everyone needs a little love... including you! Happy 100th post!) http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/2011/01/before-i-hit-sack-heres-1st-give-away.html
what an amazing giveaway, lisa! happy new year, indeed!
i already follow you
and i already like you...but i "LIKED" papergrace designs on facebook anyway, just to prove it ;)
Happy New Year to you Lisa and everyone!
i follow you :)
Happy New Year sweetness! You're so generous! Love you!
i posted on my blog your blog candy
http://lunastamps.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-2011.html
I've liked Facebook and will follow Twitter. Want to win!!!
Already follow you on Twitter and in Reader. Not gonna FB (nothing personal.) AND, I DO NOT WANT MORE STUFF, so DO NOT PICK ME! DO NOT!
WV: zerstic
(Are we sure this isn't a real word? ...)
wooo! i've been waiting for this! great giveaways!
i like papergrace designs on fb (michelle h)
i follow papergrace_dsgn on twitter (@hanwayink) and tweeted!
http://mobile.twitter.com/hanwayink/status/21344413351415809
i'm a follower (not a leader, hah!)
OH WOW! Here is my comment! :)
And I'm already a follower for another chance to win this amazing candy!! Thank you! :)
I also added to my sidebar to spread the word! Happy New Year!
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/
This is so awesome, Lisa! You're such a sweetie pie!
I'm already a Facebook fan!
I follow papergrace on Twitter and tweeted. :)
And I also follow you on Google Reader.
I am a follower on twitter
What a great giveaway. Thanks for.the chance to win.
wow, what a fabulous giveaway! love those stamps!!! :)
What an amazing giveaway, Lisa! I was linked here by Ashley N. Newell. I am drooling over the stamps, as I am on a scrappy spending freeze right now!
I invited all of my scrappy FB friends! :)chrois
I am now folowing you in my Google Reader. :)
Wow, amazing prize I am now a Google Reader follower!
So cool. How generous of you to give such great stuff away!
I just signed up to follow in google reader as well! Thanks for the extra chance to win.
What a great giveaway! I am off to become your fb follower and I was sent to you by Ashley Nguyen Newell.
I just started following you on your blog, on twitter, tweeted about you, and joined you on fb! Thanks for the chances to win!
What awesome prizes!
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
I am your newest follower.
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Congrats on your 100th post! I love your cards!
I am now a Facebook follower :)
And I'm also now subscribed via Feedburner :)
Thanks for the opportunity! Happy new Year!
I follow you on Blogger. Liked you on FB (sent from Ashley!) And will re-list on FB and Twitter!
how lovely! thanks for the chance to win!
wow. this is awesome.. lots of great goodies.. thanks for a chance!!
I am a subscriber to your blog too now
awesome giveaway ..thanks for the chance..its shared on facebook and suggested to my friends..
Happy New Year and what an awesome and sweet give away. I found you from reading Paulina's blog post where she met you last year at CHA.
Wow...look at all that stamping goodness! What a sweet way to celebrate the New Year with all us crafty peeps! :)
I follow/subscribe to you on blogger! :-)
I tweeted about your awesome give away! :-)
I like you on facebook and emailed a friend, so hopefully she will be coming your way!! :-)
Fab giveaway! Thanks for the chance and happy new year!!
Woo Hoo Lisa! So fun! Thanks for the chance to win!
Just found your fabulous blog!
Angie Blom sent me to ya!
I'm a new fb fan
and I'm following you on my google reader!
I just found you! What a great site & giveaway!
Stacy
stacyhaugen at gmail dot com
I'm following you through Google Reader!
Stacy
stacyhaugen at gmail dot com
Oh, and Ashley Nguyen Newell from Heart Hugs Designs sent me!
Stacy
stacyhaugen at gmail dot com
WOW! Thanks for the great giveaway! LOVE my Unity stamps! I also love those Hero Arts stamps--FAB! THANKS!!
sbmmhoover {at} yahoo {dot} com
I'm a fan on FB--Sherri Thompson sent me!!
I follow on TWitter: jb_designs
http://twitter.com/#!/jb_designs/status/21737732703260673
I RSS feed;) THANKS SO MUCH!
I liked you over on Facebook - off to blog post now.
I'm following your blog now.
I posted a link on my Facebook page too.
http://www.facebook.com/papergracedesigns?v=wall#!/profile.php?id=1188038575
Great giveaway---Thanks 4 the chance 2 win
I linked you giveaway up over on my blog too.
http://scrapsofgrace.blogspot.com/2011/01/last-gift-of-christmas-and-giveaway.html
What a thoughtful giveaway...
Happy New Year :)
I liked you on Facebook :)
Happy new year to you and thanks for the giveaway!
Hi Lisa!! Hope you're having a great 2011 so far =) Thanks for doing such an amazing giveaway to start the new year. Keep up the great work !!!
Already a follower and posted the giveaway on my side bar. Thanks =)
Holy cow! What an awesome giveaway! You rock!
I'm a fan on Facebook (of course!)
Following on twitter and tweeted about your AWESOME giveaway.
And I subscribe in Google Reader :-)
hi there! i've added ur candy to my blog sidebar. :) i've also become a follower of ur blog. unfortuntatly i don't have the other accounts...so two will have to do.
Those are awesome stamps, thanks for the chance. I've enjoyed looking around. (Sorry, don't do Facebook!)
What a generous giveaway! I have become a follower of your blog, facebook fan and twitter follower because of all the word of mouth from my crafty friends! Congrats on your 100th post! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
again congratulations my friend on your 100th post! it's truly a pleasure to be your friend and i love our little twit chats :)
i've always been a follower and we are already aquainted on Twitter-i'm off to tweet ya dear.
have a great night and happy new year!
xo
sarabeth
Okay...WOW....such a generous give-a-way...thanks soooo much for the chance to win:)
okay, I'm now a follower via google reader...gotta keep up on your Jingle Belles projects!!!
I love this stuff, got to follow your blog, my sister told me about this... Love your blog. Happy new Year !!! Oh my sister is Bishopsmommie!!!! she has this on facebook, and probably on her blog !!
awesome giveaway thanks for the chance to win goodies from some of my fave companies
I follow you on twitter @craftysuz
I liked you on your facebook page
What a fabulous give away. I liked the facebook page and subbed to you in Google Reader.
Wow! this is amazingly generous of you. What an awesome giveaway. Thank you.
:) Judith
I follow you :)
Oh, I live in Australia but would be happy to pay postage!
wow, what a fabulous giveaway!!!! so much fun! :)
just became a follower too! :)
What a fabulous giveaway. Simply fabulous. If only I were lucky enough to win!
I tweeted about your giveaway!!!
And you are for SURE in my Google Reader!
Happy New Year and thanks for a chance to win such wonderful blog candy! Just discovered your blog through a twitter tweet!-Leesa B.
Wonderful giveaway! Thanks for your sweet comment for my blog! : )
Hi, ty for a chance..no blog for me, but I like yours! sent here by My Pink Mexico ...will try to tweet this and like on facebook, but Im not great at this...luv HA! so u got my attention! ty ty ty for a chance, xo cher
hilly77 at comcast dot net
I cannot believe how big this giveaway is...and the great assortment of products ! Saw you on a tweet from understandblue.
following you on twitter and retweeted from understandblue
This giveaway is so amazing! I was sent over here by MyPinkMexico as well from twitter, and I'm glad I popped over because I really like your work! You should post more pretty cards. :) Lovely! Thank you for the chance and best of luck on your next 100 posts!
I'm a follower now on blogger and in google reader. :)
Tweeted as well here: http://twitter.com/#!/waterfilterlove/status/22508432997224448
Love these! Thanks for the chance to win! Have a great New Year! :)
Oh wow, what an amazing giveaway! Thanks for this opportunity!
I'm now a follower of your lovely blog! :)
Hi Lisa! Thanks for the great opportunity to win! =D I love your blog!
I'm following you now! Can't wait to see your wonderful creations and thanks again! =D
Post a Comment