Wednesday, March 30, 2011

JB13 - Too late to party

This card is too late to even link to the Jingle Belles, but I thought what the heck? I'll make it anyway. I have been soooo without mojo. Just the fact that I made a card is nothing short of a miracle.

I present my Hollyberry card:


There's not much ivy on the card, but there is some holly (I think). And there are poinsettias. For whatever that's worth.

It's not the best card ever, but I'm glad I finally got it made. Thanks to anyone who happens by. And an extra special thanks to those of you who have lent your support lately. I ♥ you.

All my best,

9 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

What's NOT to like about this card? I'm so glad you played! xo

Marianne said...

I like how you did the background but I am not sure how you did it.

Mary Dawn said...

how is this not awesome? <3

~Tammy~ said...

I think you found your mojo! This is awesome! Your tag is perfect and fun!

~amy~ said...

Well, I love it!!

SmilynStef said...

There's always the after-party my friend :^) ... I love those poinsettias and the tag is such a great design element ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

lauren bergold said...

in what conceivable way is this NOT the best card ever??! duuuuuuuude, it SO IS!!!!!!!! i love ever bit of it, the colors are fabulous, there's loads of foliage, your embellies are PERFECT and the layout ROCKS. ♥♥♥♥♥!

sheesh!!! :) :) :)

myself said...

So glad you played! I love it. I love poinsettias, too. This card is beautiful and joyous... Just.like... YOU! Love ya!

Tiff said...

LOVE THIS! LOVE the layout, the stamps, everything!